Welcome to AACOM’s Post-Doc Guide
Take the next step in your career and expand your education when you use this informative tool to explore residency or fellowship options. Drill down by specialty, program location and program type to discover the right program to fit your needs.
Developed by the Assembly of Osteopathic Graduate Medical Educators (AOGME), this resource was designed for fourth-year osteopathic medical students and features programs that historically train DOs. All the programs listed have earned the designation of Osteopathic Recognition or were previously AOA-accredited programs that transitioned to ACGME accreditation or “AOA-legacy” programs. Programs on this list will be periodically updated.
USEFUL ACGME RESOURCES
- Data site for up-to-date information on programs and institutional sponsors
- Programs that have applied under the single accreditation system
- List of programs applying for and with osteopathic recognition
TIPS FOR NAVIGATING THIS GUIDE
There are two ways to search for programs:
1. Type a word into the gray “Search Post-Doc Programs” box on the left and select “Search Programs.” Select “Reset Search” to clear previous search results and begin a new search.
2. Select from the category dropdowns in the left column. Results will display automatically in the right column. Make additional category selections to expand or refine your results.
To add or update information about your program, please contact email@example.com.